I saw this great recipe on the Pioneer Woman’s Blog that she had seen and tried from the Tasty Kitchen Blog.. I love checking out both and I bet you will too! I had a potluck/surprise party to go to and thought this would be something I could do in advance and would feed a crowd. It was incredible, not the healthiest by any means but just amazing, melt in your mouth, comfort good sandwiches! Give them a try!!
- 16 ounces, weight Thin Sliced Deli Ham (1 slice of ham per sammie)
- 12 slices Swiss Cheese (I used 1/2 a piece of cheese for each and it was plenty)
- 1 package King Hawaiian Rolls, 12 Count (you can use other rolls, but these were perfect!!!)
- ½ cups Butter, Melted
- 2 teaspoons Onion Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Poppy Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce (didn’t have it, so i didn’t use it)
- ½ teaspoons Ground Mustard (used a honey mustard I had in the fridge and used 1-2 tsp)
Put ham and cheese in between sliced rolls. Mix all other ingredients and spoon over sandwiches. Let set overnight or several hours.
Bake on 350F for 15 min before serving.