That time of year again to think about new goals. I think its overall time for me to reflect and take a peak at life. I like what Dr. Phil says “Is that working for you?”. Alot of things I do really don’t work for me.. I try and try to do things on my own and it really doesn’t work. I am a control freak, need to chill out and relax more, being pregnant seems to make everything flare up and seem like a bigger deal!! Being a Mom is the hardest job I have ever done and I am sure I expect way more of myself than I should, but I always want to be the perfect whatever.. friend, mom, wife, daughter and such! How can I be the best person I can be without having this unrealistic image and standard of striving to be perfect. So I am coming up with some ways to chill out, relax and enjoy life more!
1. Reading the Bible More Consistently (that will help in every area of my life)
2. Play More With Justice/More Quality Time
3. Enjoy each season my kids (sounds so strange to say that plural!) go through and cherish those little moments.
4. Not rely on Starbucks to brighten my day (less calories and less money spent)
5. Find more ways to save money on Groceries and other items on the budget/Be more Thrifty
6. Worry Less and Pray More
7. Appreciate my husband more and more each day (I really do have it good!)
8. Watch less TV (why is it so darn relaxing and seem like the thing I lean on)
9. Be more patient, kind and understanding (might as well take on the world.. haha)
This seems like alot to tackle, but with Gods help all things are possible! Happy New Years Everyone!